To add further security to your BVNK account and enable features such as API Keys and withdrawals, you will need to set up two-factor authentication (2FA) in your account.
2FA codes are time-based and refresh constantly (usually every 30 seconds) to enhance security.
- An authenticator app, such as Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator or LastPass Authenticator.
- Log into your BVNK account (either Sandbox or Production environment) using a PC or tablet
- Navigate to your "Manage profile" page in the top right-hand corner menu
- In the Security category, under the "Two Factor Authentication" section of your BVNK profile, select Enable.
- Insert your password and continue. A QR code will be displayed:
- Now, scan the QR code using your authenticator app on your phone and follow the steps.
- Enter the code in the appropriate field in the 2FA section of your BVNK profile online and select Verify.
Now, every time you log into the BVNK Portal or need to use an advanced feature, you'll be asked to insert the 2FA code you've set up.
If you have any questions or require assistance enabling Google Authenticator on your account, please contact our Support team email@example.com.