You can deposit fiat money from one of your registered bank accounts. Follow the steps below to find out more.
- Navigate to the Wallets section of your account:
- Click on the "Deposit" button next to the wallet you want to withdraw funds from
- On the pop-up:
- Confirm the wallet you want to deposit the funds to
- Select a partner bank:
- Take note of the details provided to make the deposit:
Your deposit screen may also look like the below if you have a wallet that supports IBANs:
- Log into your online banking and create a new payee/beneficiary using BVNK’s details
- Initiate a funds transfer to BVNK, using the correct customer reference number.
Note: Reuse the same customer reference number whenever transferring money from your banking account to BVNK; the number is used to link the payment to your account.