Follow these steps to bind your instance of Google Authenticator to your BVNK account profile:
- Log into your BVNK account using a PC or tablet
- In the Security settings section of your BVNK profile, select Enable 2FA. A QR code will be displayed
- Log into Google Authenticator
- Select the + button.
If new to the app, you will be prompted to approve access to your mobile camera.
- Scan the QR code on the PC or tablet.
The app will automatically generate a 6-digit code, refreshed every 30 seconds.
- Enter the code in the appropriate field in the 2FA section of your BVNK profile online and select Verify.
If you have any questions or require assistance enabling Google Authenticator on your account, please contact our Support team at email@example.com.