BVNK Digital Assets Limited
BVNK is the trading name of BVNK Digital Assets Limited (BVNK, us, our) with company registration number 13549157. Our registered address is 85 Great Portland Street First Floor, London, England, W1W 7LT.
Other applicable terms
- Our Cookies Policy which sets out information about the cookies on the BVNK website, which is set out below.
You are expected to check this page on the BVNK website from time to time to take notice of any changes BVNK make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this document may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the BVNK website.
Changes to the BVNK website
We may update the BVNK website from time to time and change the content at any time. Any of the content on the BVNK website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it. BVNK does not guarantee that the BVNK website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing the BVNK website
Account and password
Where a user identification code, password or other piece of information is required in order to use the website, such information is confidential. BVNK has the right to disable any user identification code or password if, in BVNK’s reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the terms and conditions. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
Intellectual property rights
No reliance on information
The content on the BVNK website is provided for general information only. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the BVNK website. Although BVNK makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the BVNK website, BVNK makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the BVNK website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
You may use the BVNK website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the BVNK website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
BVNK will make reasonable efforts to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on the BVNK website, and BVNK will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks.
BVNK are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service BVNK provide on the BVNK website, and BVNK expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
BVNK monitors user activity and content on a random basis. Any user found to have used the site in a manner which contravenes this document will be denied access. All reports of misuse will be investigated, and an appropriate response provided within three days of receipt.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the BVNK website;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the BVNK website;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against you;
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as BVNK reasonably feel is necessary.
The responses described here are not limited and BVNK may take any other action BVNK reasonably deems appropriate.
Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, BVNK excludes all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the BVNK website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
BVNK will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the BVNK website;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the BVNK website;
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
BVNK will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the BVNK website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any BVNK website linked to it.
BVNK assumes no responsibility for the content of BVNK sites linked on the BVNK website. Such links should not be interpreted as an endorsement by us of those linked BVNK sites. BVNK will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Linking to the BVNK platform
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to the BVNK website in any BVNK website that is not owned by you. The BVNK website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the BVNK website other than the home page. BVNK reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Third party links and resources in the BVNK platform
Subject to the limitations of liability set out herein, where the BVNK website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. BVNK has no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and BVNK as a result of these Terms of Service or your use of this BVNK website. You agree that you may not and will not claim to be a representative, agent, or employee of BVNK, and BVNK shall not be liable for any representation, act, or omission on your part.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data sent to your computer or mobile phone from a website. This means the website can recognise your device if you return to the same website. A cookie often includes a unique identifier, which is a randomly generated number. This is stored on your device's hard drive. Many cookies are automatically deleted after you finish using a website. Cookies are not programs and do not collect information from your computer.
How to manage cookies?
Cookies are sent to your browser by a website, and then stored in the cookies directory on your computer. To check and update your cookies settings, you will need to know what browser you are using and what version of it you have. You can usually find this out by opening the browser (just as you do to use the internet), then clicking on 'Help' and then 'About'. This will give you information about the browser version you are using. To find out how to allow, block, delete and manage cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org and select the browser you are using. You can also read your browser's built-in or online help for more information. See your manual handset to find out how to manage cookies on your mobile phone.
What will happen if I decline or block cookies?
If you decline cookies then the BVNK website usage won't be counted so we won't be able to take your actions into account when analysing data and looking at ways to improve our website.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise.
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org